Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mian Dui Mian handmade noodle

Wow! A century of update my blog huh~><...
Too busy on working recently~hehe! I had working at CK company for 2 weeks~
Mean I had been 2 week did't update my blog~
Time turn rapidly while on busy days...haha!

As usual way, we hang out eat together every working day~
I become fatter than fatter~! don't u guys believe?
I tried to go on a hunger strike~but I totally fail...
My co-workers will not allowed this happening aspecially Jing Wen~ ><...
THANK YOU for take good care for every one....
Although I am less on talking but i really feel free while stayed with them~ muackz~
Thanks Jenny,Jing Wen, De lun,Jessie,Miss Ng and Miss Lim~
Miss Ng and Miss Lim...I don't even know what their real name.
They always asked to buy a lots desserts at tea time.
Luring us this and that...bla bla bla...~ she is cute and friendly~

Bah...
Today went to Times Square MIAN DUI MIAN restaurant, suggested by Jing Wen.

After worked I went to Sri Saujana at Lebuh Macallum.
Why we being there? Hehe... I gonna move to there soon.
So we go survey~kaka!

After that, we went Times Square again...wow! MIAN DUI MIAN again~!!haha~